Complexity and Fractals in Nature
10th International Multidisciplinary Conference
The venue is being selected
M. M. Novak ( UK)
committee is currently being formed
Reasons to attend:
Participate in a unique multidisciplinary and international gathering
Have a chance to hear leading international speakers
Get an excellent opportunity to build relations and socialize with experts
Learn about the latest developments in this field
Find out how others are applying the methodology
Be able to contribute to discussions
Register your interest:
If you wish to be kept informed about the next conference,
register your interest.
- Fractal geometry and its applications across the range of disciplines.
- Cooperative behaviour and the emergence of structures in complex systems.
By bringing together the practitioners in the various fields of sciences, engineering, medicine and economics, the conference encourages the cross-fertilization of views on complex spatial and temporal behaviour. One of the products of the conference is the emerging insight into the complex nature of interacting systems.
The format of this series of conferences is designed to maximize the development of collaborative links. This is done through intensive exposure to major presentations and a poster session. There is also ample opportunity for informal discussions and recreation.
Likely topics include:
- Adaptive systems
- Applications of fractals, including those in biology, medicine, engineering, economics and sociology
- Bio-vibrations, contractions, seisures
- Health care
- Cellular automata
- Coherent structures
- Disordered systems
- Fractal surfaces and volumes
- Fractals and chaos in signal processing
- Growth phenomena
- Levy processes
- Iterated Function Systems
- Image analysis and synthesis
- Multifractal formalism
- Non-linear dynamical systems
- Pattern formation
- Phase transitions
- Self organization and cooperative phenomena
- Waves and interactions